Document, Syllabi & Form Downloads
Documents & Forms Download
Below are all the directives, forms, syllabi and comment sheets for examination sessions. Please contact the Society’s operations manager for current passwords. The syllabi and comment sheets are divided into two booklets – Level Primary to Four for all members, including Student Teachers-in-Training, and Level Five to Pre-Professional for Affiliate and Associate members. The Membership & Examination Forms booklet and the Dancer Examination Guide are accessible by all members. When using these documents and forms please make sure you are using the most recent version.
Note – Attachments may become too large for emailing to the SCBVM office. You can reduce the size of completed Word, Pages, Excel and Numbers files before emailing them. On the top menu bar go to File/Reduce File Size. There are a number of options for reducing your file size for emailing purposes.
- Membership & Examination Forms (Pages version)
- Membership & Examination Forms (Word version)
- Dancer Examination Guide
- Examination Schedule, Candidates & Mark Results Form (Numbers version)
- Examination Schedule, Candidates & Mark Results Form (Excel version)
- Syllabus – Primary to Level 4
- Syllabus – Level 5 to Pre-Professional
- Comment Sheets – Primary to Level 4 (Pages version)
- Comment Sheets – Primary to Level 4 (Word version)
- Comment Sheets – Level 5 to Pre-Professional (Pages version)
- Comment Sheets – Level 5 to Pre-Professional (Word version)
- Logos are available for member use in JPG with background and PNG without background formats. If you would like copies please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Her method is accepted by all teachers as the one that summed up all that was best in the Russian School. – Anatole Chujoy from The Dance Encyclopedia, Simon & Schuster, 1967.